4 - 8 years
Let’s get creative and build up your child confidence by exploring anti-form art. The Process Art techniques will improve your kids problem solving skill, planning, process thinking, and concentration. Experience hand-on activities including painting, crafting, and sculpturing.
*All class are taught in English
*The workshop is 1.5 hours
Unit price for 1 session(s) (฿ 450/session).
|675 Muang Tong 2/2 Village, Pattanakarn 61, Pattanakarn Rd. Bangkok, 10250 Bangkok Thailand|
What are our focuses?
- Process Art course is an anti-form art created for children to explore freely.
- We encourage children to involve in every steps on their own.
- This course will teach children on their process thinking, not the beauty of their work.
"Process, NOT Product"
- Our course involves with various types of activities including painting, crafting, and sculpturing.
- We encourage children to ask questions and try out the answers by testing on their own art work.
- The course aims to improve concentration through making details on artwork.
Our teaching environment
- Limit only 6 students per workshop with 2 teachers.
- Activities include both indoor and outdoor (depends on number of students, age, and season).
- All workshop are taught in English.