2 - 3.5 years
Welcome! little artists (2-3.5 yrs) to Play House workshop which filled with 4 fun art themes! Sensory Play, Recognition Learning, Scrambled Dough, and Art&Nature. Your little one can explore 2 of these themes in each workshop starting from indoor activities (Recognition Learning or Scrambled Dough) followed by healthy snack break and get ready to explore more from outdoor activities (Sensory Play or Art&Nature).
This helps to improve your children’s fine-motor skills, senses, English skill, and concentration though art and craft. Come and join our 2.5 hours worth of exploration and fun!
*All class are taught in English
Unit price for 10 session(s) (฿ 630/session).
|675 Muang Tong 2/2 Village, Pattanakarn 61, Pattanakarn Rd. Bangkok, 10250 Bangkok Thailand|
What are our focuses?
- To develop fine-motor skills through art, crafting, and sculpturing.
- Increase brain synopsis through hand-on art experience.
- Develop good senses (smell, touch, sight, and hearing).
- Maintain childhood good time and exploring experience.
- Encourage natural exploration for your child through 4 different learning themes (Sensory play, Recognition learning, Scrambled Dough, and Art & Nature).
- Workshop is conducted in English.
- Indoor and outdoor activity area with safe environment.
- Limited 6 kids per workshop only for healthy learning environment and accessibility from teachers' help.